In today’s competitive marketplace, and especially during an uncertain economy, a business start-up or tear-down should be executed correctly the first time. We understand that small businesses don’t always have small problems. We also understand that many people treat their business like one of their children. Many small business owners come to us for help in just about everything. From getting started to referrals for accounting advice to personal problems of their employees. We are the one stop source for every legal issue they face. We take you every step of the way, in good times and bad – responding to sudden crises, handling every detail of every document, and safeguarding your interests during any development that affects your company and its employees.
We offer hourly rates, monthly payment plans or even general monthly representation to our business clients. Contact us to discuss your goals and in everything we do for you, we are dedicated to your success.
Our practice areas include:
- Entity selection (“S” and “C” corporations, LLC’s and restricted LLC’s)
- Contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Partnership Agreements
- Lease Review
- Creation of Operating Agreements
- Fictitious Name Registration
- Establishment of a Domestic Non-Profit Organization
- Purchase and sale of established businesses
- Commercial real estate development and transactions
- Home Improvement Contractor Registration and Contract Creation
- General representation and virtual in-house counsel for ongoing business or personal issues
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Intellectual property
- Collections of money owe to your business
- General litigation for breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty issues
You can use us for any business need, from start-up to resolution for a partnership or shareholder dispute, or transferring leadership of your closely held family business to a new generation. The best part of our ideology is that we let you sit in the driver’s seat. We merely give you the advice you need to make fully informed and knowledgeable decisions.
We arm you with the facts and options you should be aware of, which can lead to sound decisions about your future. Contact us to arrange for a free initial consultation.